What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge, actions, and behaviors derived from natural (human) intelligence
- To simulate the behavior of the human PFC in decision making and executive functions
- Subordinate to natural intelligence
- Closed-knowledge, limited in nature and not perpetual
- Fantastically regenerative, consistent, and achieving speeds, scale, and accuracy of geometric proportions
If you would like to submit a concept for review please complete the submission form.
decisionSmartDS+(C)2017 Management Forensics Institute