- What causes scandals, misconduct, negligence, liabilities, etc?
- Lack of professionalism, lack of humility in thoughts and actions
- Lack of appreciation for managing scarce resources
- An Ethics, Optics, and Forensics-based professional development training program
- Learn techniques in professionalism, tact, respect, and discreetness among others
- Learn tips, techniques, and strategies to improve decision-making and work performance
- Developing a fraternity of like-minded professionals being good team players and doing good work
Why Take this Certification?
- Welcome to Management Forensics decision-making
- Most problems with work are less about the technical and more about the ethics, optics and forensics of work
- Ethics is about being brave in doing what’s right
- Optics is about being considerate and careful not to convey the wrong messages
- Forensics is about managing the business, science, and technology aspects in the appropriate investigative mix for successful outcomes
- You access WPD for excellent tips, techniques, strategies, and practices for doing good, and for improving your work performance through better decision making. Boost confidence, morale, and resiliency by making better choices. Master your chances of succeeding in an audit, independent-counsel inquiry, or other interrogation of your efforts. An opportunity for a self-inspection, introspection, and correction.
- Earn your distinguished certification in the decisionSmartDS+ program
decisionSmartDS+(C)2017 Management Forensics Institute